It feels great to stay behind the steering and enjoy the pleasure of driving. But, how many times have you wondered what's happening to the exterior of your vehicle while you're riding it.
It's constantly affected by the harmful elements which often lead to a worn-out, scratched up and a dull appearance. So, to make it look how it looked when it was new, we conduct an extensive detailing process, where in the focus lies on the following points:
- Complete exterior car detailing including painted surface, windshields, wheels, alloys, headlight-tailight, chrome parts, and paint correction.
- Paint depth inspection.
- Scratch lightening.
- Swirls marks removal.
- Dirt & grime removal through cleaners & degreasers.
Why is detailing your car's interior important? Just as important it is to keep your car's exterior clean, having a clean interior is an essential part of preventive maintenance.
A dirty car cabin not only looks and smells bad, it can also create or contribute to operational problems as it's easy for dirt, dust and grime to collect inside a vehicle over time, especially if you don't have time to clean the interior with a brush or vacuum. All this leads to a dull and worn-out interior. Dirty windows and mirrors can obstruct driver's view of the road, grit and grime can work their way inside buttons and switches and cause them to fail.
But detailing has solutions for these issues. With a combination of steam cleaners, vacuums and brushes and restoration tools & products, our interior detailing treatment can completely restore your car's interior and make it look and feel new again in a way that you may not be able to achieve on your own.
Our interior car detailing process focuses on the following areas:
- The washing of rubber mats.
- The restoration & protection of leather surfaces.
- The cleaning, restoration, and protection of fabric seats to keep them looking great also the cleaning and restoration of dash, center console, cup-holders, etc.
Car detailing with Dabler
Vehicle detailing is a step-by-step process performed to restore & revive the dull and faded surfaces of vehicles back to a brand new finish. Unlike washing the exterior of your vehicle with soapy water and a rag, or swiping the interior with water and vacuuming it, best car detailing means just what it says: focusing on the tiny details of your car to take it from "clean" to "sparkling like new." In general sense, car detailing is a top-to-bottom, deep clean of your vehicle, which aims to fully enhance and restore the vehicles paintwork by eliminating light scratches and swirl marks that have been inflicted over time in such a way that they give an unsightly appearance of the paint or clear coat. It can be performed both on the exterior as well as the interior of a vehicle. Although there are different levels, the general process of auto detailing covers all the intricate, hard to reach areas of your car (the details) and requires serious tools, technology and equipment. Detailing doesn't always involves a repair work-up but it can however, be extended to paint correction and protecting vehicle's paint using a tough paint protection coating. Benefits of getting your vehicle detailed at Dabler:
- Every detail of your vehicle is assessed, cleaned and restored to perfection.
- Takes an old car back to brand new finish.
- Can also be performed on a new car to remove factory sanding marks.
- Involves scratch lightening, swirls marks and spots removal.
- The entire surface is decontaminated to wipe off dirt, road grime and other impurities settled on the surface.
- Professional detailing tools & products like detailing brushes, rotary polishers, microfibers, perfection fluids, etc. are used in the entire process.
- Helps to keep the vehicle in excellent condition for a longer time and therefore retain more resale value.
- Professional detailing transforms your vehicle from ordinary to extraordinary.
No 115, 7th Cross, BTM 2 Stage, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-560076
Mobile: +91-98804 44622 / 99869 89000